WELCOME TO NGMP3.COM
The Revelation of Jesus (I See Jesus) by Pastor Isaac Oyedepo
The state of the head(church) is incomplete without the state of the church which is the body of Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:29 KJV, Revelation 1:1-11 KJV
God should show us who we are now not in the prophecy.
Romans 12:5 KJV, 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV
An Authentic Revelation of Jesus
- To catch the revelation
Revelation 2:1-7 KJV – The Church of Ephesus
- Repent and make God your first love
Revelation 2:8-11 KJV – The Church of Smyrna
- Faithful in tribulation
- Spiritual wealth but material poverty
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 KJV
- Reorientation of what the Christian faith is about
Revelation 2:12-16 KJV – The Church of Pergamum
- The church(believer) has the Language and activity but compromises on the believers and doctrine of scripture Galatians 1:8 KJV
- The head determines what the body does
Revelation 2:18-22 KJV – The Church of Thyatira
- Offense of Laxity
- Following wrong prophets
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 KJV
- Work for God should not be a substitute for our work for God.
Revelation 3:1-6 KJV – The Church of Sardis
- The church had works and Intensity without purity
- They think they are alive but dead
- Feeding their faith but not their spirit.
Revelation 3:7-13 KJV – The Church of Philadelphia
- Patiently endured despite it’s weakness
Revelation 3:14-18 KJV – The Church of Laodicea
- Hot in some area but cold in some areas make you lukewarm.
- It’s time for a generation to realign, return, turn, and focus on God.
Activity is not intimacy
Title is not an entitlement
Without holiness, no one can see the Lord
Don’t repent it, REPENT
Return back to your first love
We must recognize the beauty of repentance.