The Hand of God Part 1 || Rccg The Oasis International Conference 2023 || Day 3 Evening Section || Lagos-Nigeria || Apostle Joshua Selman
Habakkuk 3:3-4 KJV
The Bible contains principles that are a revelation of God’s modus operandi.
What exactly is the Hand of God?
1. The Hand of God is the figurative expression that always describes the power of God when it is in motion. When God’s power is made manifest in the midst of his people and across the earth it is called the hand of God. Luke 5:17 KJV.
2. The hand of God also describes the engracing that comes upon a believer for extraordinary exploits.
Ezekiel 3:14 KJV, Ezekiel 37:1 KJV
What does the Bible say about the Hand of God:
1. Creation and substance is by the hand of God. Isaiah 48:13 KJV, Psalm 95:4-5 KJV, Job 12:10 KJV
The Faith of the believer is only built on truth that comes from scripture. Psalm 3:1 KJV
2. God protects by his hands. John 10:29 KJV, Isaiah 41:10 KJV
3. God executes judgment by the power of His Hand Isaiah 19:16 KJV, Zephaniah 1:4 KJV, Amos 9:2 KJV
4) Redemption and Deliverance is by the hand of God – Nehemiah 1:10 KJV, Deuteronomy 7:8 KJV, Psalm 138:7 KJV
(5) God strengthens by His hand. Psalm 89:20-21 KJV, 1 Kings 18:46 KJV
6) God lifts and exalts by His Hand – 1 Chronicles 29:11-12 KJV
WHEN GOD LIFTS YOU, MEN MUST HEAR YOU.
7) God works signs and wonders by His Hand. Jeremiah 32:21, Exodus 3:19-20 KJV
PRAYER: FATHER STRETCH OUT YOUR MIGHTY HAND OVER MY LIFE!
John 20:30-31 KJV
All 37 miracles test the fact that God is a God of power
The hand of God is a representation of his power.
There are 4 Biblical Assignment of the Power of God
1) God does not have authority. God only has power
2) All Authority is jurisdiction. There cannot be authority without jurisdiction.
YOU HAVE TO BE UNDER AUTHORITY TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS AUTHORITY.
For one to have authority, it must be conferred to him. Men do not have absolute power. There cannot be authority without jurisdiction. God does not only have all power, He is the exclusive owner of all power. Psalms 62:11 KJV, Psalm 24:1 KJV
God does not only have all power, He is the exclusive owner of all power
God does not obey because obedience demands that you must take instructions from someone greater than you
THE REASON WHY HIS WORD IS FINAL IS NOT BECAUSE HE IS THE GREATEST IT IS BECAUSE HE IS THE “ONLY”
Romans 3:4 KJV
PRAY: Father, your word is final over my life.
Isaiah 42:8 KJV
Ecclesiastes 5:9 KJV
God is a God of a portion
3 Types of Authorities
- The lowest level of dominion is dominion over things,
- Then dominion over territories and nations.
- The highest level of authority is the ability to steward His Program
Isaiah 32:15 KJV
It is the multiplication of one three that produces a forest.
Just because you want the Hand of God to rest in your life does not mean it will rest
Genesis 1:1-3 KJV
Keys that Causes the Hand of God to rest on a man’s life:
- Determination to walk in the will of God. 1 John 5:14-15 KJV, Hebrews 10:7 KJV
The power of God has the single assignment to bring to existence the Will of God. The Hand of God only moves in the direction of his will. The power of God is regulated by his will.
If it looks like God has granted men the desires of their hearts, it is because they have turned the direction of their desires to His Will.
You are not a friend of God just because you are a Believer.
God’s enemy is not the person that you hate. God’s enemy is a person that becomes a perpetual interruption to the manifestation of His Will. Psalm 68:1 KJV.
God’s agenda is that all things must line up and become consistent to His Will.
Your desire, heart, and pursuit must be consistent with the Will of God, otherwise, the power of God will not rest upon you
God is only interested in that which can birth and sustain His Will. He will rather find a yielded weak person than a rebellious strong person.
As far as God is concerned the manifestation of His Will is His priority. Psalm 24 KJV
Ultimately the Will of God is not hidden. When the revelation of Jesus becomes your ultimate desire you have found the key to rise.
No matter what you receive from the spirit as the Will of God, the ultimate litmus test is the revelation of Jesus Christ through that process.
Iniquity is a perpetual state of rebellion against the Will of God
- Obedience. You will never see the Hand of God upon your life if you do not work in obedience
To obey God means to act in keeping to his words, keeping to his instructions. Faith is Obedience. John 2:5 KJV, Acts 3:1-8 KJV
- Worship. 2 Kings 3:17 KJV
The deeper your worship, the stronger and greater His Hand.
Worship is beyond singing, but singing is a major aspect of worship.
God does not change or increase. If it looks like God has gotten higher, it’s your perception that changed, God didn’t
- Sacrifice. Psalm 50:5 KJV, Psalm 122:1 KJV, Romans 12:1 KJV, John 15:15 KJV, Genesis 18:17 KJV, Psalm 105:15 KJV, John 12:24 KJV
Obsession for convenience can be our major undoing as Christians.
If the only thing you give God is your money, it’s too small.
There is a level of sacrifice you get to with God, you become a friend of God.
When you are a friend of God, you have earned a status with God in the spirit. He never does anything in your generation without revealing it to you.
There are certain dimensions in the spirit where the key is blood
Sacrifice in the spirit is what separates men from boys.