The King-Priest Pattern || Word of-Life Bible Church || Warri Nigeria || Apostle Joshua Selman
1 Peter 2:9-10 KJV, Revelations 5:10 KJV
- Believers are called and ordained to be manifestations of the glory of God upon the Earth. Romans 8:18 KJV
Whether you work in the reality of it or not, or whatever has followed your life, it does not change God’s preordination for you. Ephesians 2:10 KJV, Ephesians 3:10 KJV
- The Manifestation of God’s glory in any life in any territory or in any destiny depends not just on the will of God but your adherence to divine patterns. Patterns for-run the glory of God. Leviticus 9:6 KJV
Every opportunity in the kingdom is connected to a divine pattern for its manifestation. e.g. Health, Wealth, Influence, and Increase. Exodus 25:9 KJV, Exodus 25:40 KJV, Exodus 40:16 KJV, Exodus 40:33-35 KJV
Every time you see the manifestation of the glory of God in a life, in a church, and in a territory it is because his patterns have been kept.
As far as dominion upon the Earth is concerned, there is a pattern that controls dominion upon the earth. The pattern that controls dominion upon the Earth is called the King-Priest Prophet Formation. Revelation 5:10 KJV
You can only become a king, or a priest, or a prophet. You can’t be all three. 1 Samuels 13:8-13 KJV
You will never work in dominion if you do not understand the patterns.
The first mention of Priesthood in the Bible is the Melchizedek Priesthood which consists of Melchizedek and Jesus and by convenant the saint.
The second mention of Priesthood in the Bible is Potipherah the Priest of On
In the order of spiritual priority, the health of your being a king depends on the Excellency of your priesthood
The tools that make you a king are only found when you become a priest, in the place of priesthood.
Therefore your priesthood today describes the health and the strength of your prayer life, your word study life, your fellowship with the spirit, and your sacrifice. Acts 2:42 KJV, Acts 6:4 KJV
4 Assignments of Prayer:
- For your growth and transformation. Luke 9:29 KJV
- A platform for making requests and obtaining promises. Mark 11:24 KJV, Matthew 21:22 KJV
- A tool for spiritual legislation. Isaiah 43:26 KJV
- As a prophetic tool for warfare and intercession. Ezekiel 22:30 KJV, Luke 22:32 KJV, James 5:13 KJV
How to become a Priest
- A Robust Prayer Life. You are not a priest if you do not build the altar of prayer
High-level spiritual illumination. Genesis 1:5 KJV, John 1:5 KJV
- Your soundness in scripture. Your soundness in scripture is what gives you authority in life. Isaiah 60:1 KJV, Isaiah 60:1 AMP.
We rise in this kingdom based upon the strength of the mysteries that we have. Matthew 13:10-11 KJV, Galatians 2:2 KJV
5 rewards of priesthood
Psalm 85:6-7 KJV.
You will get the tools that now qualify you as a king.
- Wisdom. Proverbs 8:15-21 KJV, Daniel 2:19 KJV
An example of wisdom
- Power. Luke 24:49 KJV
power is the ability to manipulate things to make them consistent with the will of God.
If you are not working in the will of God, the power of God has no assignment in your life. Psalm 66:3 KJV.
Power will do the speaking. There is a sermon that only power can preach. Acts 4:32 KJV.
- Favor. Favor is the number one reason people succeed as kings. Wealth is an expression of favor. When favor and wisdom work together, they equal influence, they equal wealth.
The proof of favor is not money, the proof of favor is the loyalty of the heart of men. Speed is a function of favor. Esther 2:9 KJV, Psalm 90:14 KJV, Esther 2:15b KJV, Nehemiah 2 KJV, Esther 2:17 KJV, Exodus 3:21 KJV, Psalm 44:3 KJV
Acts 12 KJV
- Honor. Honor is the principal requirement for commanding influence. You can’t have influence if you don’t have honor.
You can respect yourself but you can’t honor yourself. Honor is conferred. Number 27:18-20 KJV, Matthew 8:9 KJV, Philippians 1:19 KJV
Dominion therefore is not an impartation, it is a resultant effect of piecing together the forces of victory that put you in command. 1 Chronicles 12:32 KJV.