WELCOME TO NGMP3.COM
Ksom 9th Graduation and Impartation Service
In the economy of God, He doesn’t expect truth to stay with only one individual indefinitely.
The way God spreads His purposes in men is to find an individual and subject that individual to spiritual dealings in alignment with His will.
The Koinonia School of Ministry was built on the foundation of this Scripture;
“And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.” (2 Timothy 2:2 KJV) Acts 20:20
Many believers are unable to maximize the truth they know because they don’t mix it with faith by taking obedient action, based on their conviction of who God is.
A Charge to the Graduands
1. Beyond receiving knowledge, there must be a mix of faith. Faith is synonymous with obedience.
Faith is Obidence.
Knowledge will not profit you unless it is mixed with obedience. (Hebrews 4:1-2)
It is at the point of obedience that the value and power of knowledge are seen.
You must commit to working and keeping the things you have received so no one takes your priesthood.
2. Remain ever learning. The character of champions is that they always assume the position of learners. (1 Corinthians 8:2)
No matter how vast your training is, it does not capture within itself everything you need for life and godliness. Your heart must remain ever open to superior levels of knowledge.
3. Knowledge is useless until it is connected to purpose. Purpose is what justifies the investments an individual subscribes to in life. (Hebrews 10:7)
Acts 18 – Apollos was a great man and he knew only.
Seldom produces failure.
John 1:6-7, Isaiah 9:8, Phil 1:7, Romans 1:11, Numbers 27:18-20
The purpose of knowledge is that it:
1. Gives you the platform to reveal and glorify Jesus.
2. Improves the quality of your life holistically.
3. Contributes to the improvement of society.
And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.
Numbers 11:16-17; 24-25, 2 Kings 2:9-14
There are many things that happen at the point of impartation. Graces are transfered. These graces must be upon a man if the world will listen to his voice.
As believers, our possibilities are defined by the kind and quality of graces upon our lives. When the grace of God is upon you, it is undeniably visible and evident.