Exodus 1:7-16 KJV
7 And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty, and the land was filled with them.
8 Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.
9 And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we:
10 Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it comes to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.
11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.
12 But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.
13 And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigor:
14 And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in mortar, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigor.
15 And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:
16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it is a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it is a daughter, then she shall live.
In order to become to be what God has called us to be we need special people in our lives called destiny helpers.
It is important to connect with your destiny helpers.
Every man and woman is born with a great sense of destiny.
Say: I have a great sense of destiny in my life.
Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Say: I have a future and I have a hope.
From the day you were born, God developed your destiny like a blueprint of your life.
God is an architect. The chief architect of our life.
God is the author and the finisher of our faith.
Hebrews 12:2 KJV
For you to be able to connect your destiny, you need a bridge, and that bridge is what is called a destiny helper.
Some people do not take notice of the people God sends their way.
Destiny helpers do not come in the ways we are used to, they come in ways that are not familiar to us.
Who is a destiny helper?
A destiny helper is a person who strategically steps into your life and comes in to help or to support you at the most crucial moments of your life.
Destiny helpers come at crucial moments of your life to support you so that you can go where you’re supposed to go.
Genesis 46 KJV
God uses men to change the circumstances of other men.
Joseph’s Destiny Helpers
- Jacob (His Father) Genesis 37:3 KJV – Jacobs are our parents, A father who should see the potential of a child. Jacobs are mentors, Jacobs are Guardians. Pastors are also destiny helpers, God uses genuine authentic pastors to bring forth the counsel of God’s word to direct, to pray over, and to decree God’s word over their lives. By doing so, people grow people increase, and people multiply because pastors are destiny helpers. Why must Jacobs see your potential? Jacobs don’t only see your potential, they help you to navigate through the valleys of life.
- Reubens (Genesis 37:18-22 KJV) – You must be careful to be able to identify Reubens in your life because Rubens are different from Jacobs. Your Reuben can be your big sister, an uncle, etc. There are many Reubens in your life, but probably you never took notice of them. Reubens are the destiny helpers in your life who stands on the other side. Reubens are preserves, they will see a reason for you to have another chance. In this life, we need a Reuben. Say: I need a Reuben in my life.
- Judah (Genesis 37:28 KJV) – Judah is a man of influence. Judah is a redeemer. You need someone in your life who has influence. Many of our gifts are dying within us because we don’t have someone who can influence the powers that be on our behalf.
- Potiphar (Genesis 39:1-4 KJV) – You need a Potiphar in your life. Potiphars are coaches, they’ll come around you and coach you out. Potiphars are promoters. Potiphars give opportunities. Take notice of people who give you an opportunity.
- The Chief Butler (Genesis 41:9 – 14 KJV) – The Conduit, The Bridge. A person so close to power that can just say a whisper and the king of the land wants to see you.
Between where you are today and your next level is your destiny helper. You need to believe God to connect you to your destiny helper. God wants to send help your way, he wants to send help to you. He delights. This is how God lifts people.
Begin to open your eyes and behold the men and women God is sending your way. There are men and women who have been positioned in different places, they have been sent your way as destiny helpers. Some come as Jacobs, others come like Reubens, others come like Judas, others come like Potiphars, and others come to like the Chief Butler. Whoever they are receive them, notice them, pray for them and connect with them and see you at the next level In Jesus Christ’s Name.
The greatest destiny helper to ever appear to mankind is Jesus Christ.