Deuteronomy 30:19, Joshua 24:13-15, 1 kings 18:19-20
6 destiny decisions to excel in life
- The decision to Knowing the Lord and the decision to be exceptional as far as your spiritual life is concerned Jeremiah 9:23-24, John 17:3
- The decision to contend for superior belief systems Proverbs 23:7, Philippians 2:5, Romans 12:2
- The decision to discover and fulfill your assignment John 4:34, John 9:4, Hebrews 10:7
- The decision to be healthy and to be physically strong 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The decision to be financially independent. A life of economic dignity. Proverbs 22:7, Ecclesiastes 9:13-16
- The decision to build quality destiny relationships
4 kinds of men you need in your life
- Divine connectors – they do not have what you are looking for, but they know who has it. The key to receiving from divine connectors is discernment. They might not come in the form that is desirable.
- Men of influence – they are called gatekeepers, they are the ones that control systems and structures. You need their credibility and endorsement.
- Gifted people
- Burden bearers
GAINING MOMENTUM 2022 || CHOOSE LIFE || APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN