WELCOME TO NGMP3.COM
The Revelation of Jesus Pt. 2 by Apostle Michael Orokpo
1 John 1:1-3 KJV
Matthew 16:13-17 KJV
Jesus can not be studied, he can only be known by revelation. 1 Corinthians 2:12-16 KJV, Mark 16:18 KJV
Who is Christ? (Act 18:5;28 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:23 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:1-6 KJV)
- Christos (The Anointed one). Used more than 500 times in the New Testament. Mimshack was used more than 39 times. Exodus 40:14-15 KJV, 1 Kings 19:16 KJV, Matthew 16:16 KJV
- The Office of the Priest John 14:6 KJV
- The Office of the Prophet John 14:6 KJV
- The Office of a King John 14:6 KJV
- The Implication of this Revelation
- The Presence of God is available to you (The carrier of God’s presence) (The Office of the Priest) Hebrews 7:27 KJV, Matthew 27:51 KJV, Hebrews 4:16 KJV, John 14:17 KJV.
- You don’t need a man to tell you the man of God because we have access to hear the voice of God (The Office of the Prophet). The compass for your navigation. Matthew 16:16 KJV, John 10:27 KJV.
- He (Jesus) has brought you into the economy of royalty, power, and dominion (The Office of a King). Revelation 17:14 KJV, Revelation 1:6 KJV, Psalm 49:20 KJV.
- The Son of the Living God. (Possibilities).The ability to represent and manifest God. Hebrews 1:1-3 KJV, John 1:11-12 KJV, 1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV. Christianity is the way of life not a title. 1 Peter 2:9 KJV, Romans 8:17 KJV, John 3:16 KJV. Christianity is self-denial not self-centered. John 12:24 KJV, Isaiah 9:6 KJV. The ransom the father gives for a generation.
- The Reflecting of the Invisible God.
- The Heir of all things
- The Responsible one that takes charge of God’s state
The Revelation of Jesus Pt 2 - Apostle Michael Orokpo