WELCOME TO NGMP3.COM
Thy Kingdom Come by Apostle Joshua Selman
THY KINGDOM COME [OASIS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, 2021]
Matthew 6:9 KJV
Spiritual Realities should not just end in theory, there must be an expression of spiritual realities where we can be able to demonstrate the reality of the things that we believe here and now.
The kingdom of God is an expression of:
- His culture
- his glory
- Every atmosphere that makes God God
The kingdom is defined as every sphere of influence where the authority of the king is allowed to find expression.
The kingdom of God refers to every sphere where the power and the dominion of God extend too
The Kingdom of Heaven is that area, that sphere where the dominion of Jesus has been received and allowed to find expression in reality.
Just because you are in the kingdom of God, does not mean you will experience the reality of the life of God.
- Abba Father
- You will require faith in dealing with God because God does not reside in a physical sphere.
- Even though he’s your father, do not get too familiar with him
- God’s governing influence will find expression in Earth as it is in Heaven. Realm of supply that the realm of the kingdom captures.
The secret to manifesting the kingdom, the secret to enforcing the kingdom is found in the will of God.
God’s will is a representation of:
- His desires
- His plans for man. Jeremiah 29:11 KJV.
I trust the will of God why? because I know my interest is represented in his will.
If the will of God does not happen in my life and your life, the kingdom will never truly find expression.
Psalm 40:7-8 KJV, Psalm 143:10 KJV, John 4:34 KJV, John 6:40 KJV, Ephesians 5:16-17 KJV, 1 John 2:17 KJV, 1 John 5:14 KJV
2 Assignments in making the kingdom manifest in our lives and our communities
- Colossians 1:9 KJV. The Knowledge of His will. You must know the will of God. What has God said about you and your destiny? Luke 4:16-21 KJV. God’s will is whatever is written. You have to work with the Holy Spirit to have in your life and within your reach a compendium of the will of God.
- The Bible contains:
- His Promises – God does what he says. God’s power only moves at the direction of his speaking. Psalms 107:2 KJV. God’s compendium of his commitment to you.
- His Principles – A revelation of the modus operandi of the kingdom. How the kingdom operates.
- His Prophecies – Giving you hope about the future
- The Will of God in Scripture:
- Genesis 1:26-28 KJV. Be fruitful also means be relational, you can not be fruitful alone. Deuteronomy 28:1-2 KJV (Influence), Genesis 17:6 KJV. Go through scripture and find where it was written concerning you.
- The Bible contains:
- Hebrews 13:20-21 KJV. God making you entire not missing anything to do his will, God will give you the grace.
Thy kingdom come means anytime I obtain the grace from Heaven to subscribe to that will, in truth Heaven will find expression. Thy Kingdom come also means volunteering myself that for the rest of my life, I will not be found anywhere that is outside the scope of your will. Whatever you desire is what I am doing.What is the Will of God?
- That all men be saved
- We experience the fullness of the reality of the life and the power of God
- The degree to which you succeed or you fail is the degree to which you were in his will or outside his will
- Everything that makes for kingdom come, you must believe. 2 Corinthians 9:8 KJV, Mark 11:24 KJV
- God can reveal his will. Matthew 7:7-8 KJV.