Matthew 24:26 NKJV
2 Kings 3:15-18 NKJV, Ecclesiastes 11:4-6 NKJV
Two types of increases in a Christian’s life (Genesis 2:5-6 NKJV)
- Miracles of increase
- Management for increase
1 Corinthians 3:6 NKJV
God only gives an increase when there is work.
The kind of rain the Bible mentioned will come upon your life:
- Financial rain (Deuteronomy 28:12-14 NKJV)
- Building Financial reservoir
You have to create reservoirs to make your wealth “Perennial” (Lasting or continuing through the entire year) 2 Kings 3:15-18 NKJV
8 Strategies to prepare for supernatural increase
God is a Supplier. Matthew 5:45 NKJV
- Seasons (supernatural insight)
The degree of the supplier is seasonal. Genesis 41:28-31 NKJV
- Savings (Invest) Proverbs 21:20 NKJV
- Structure (Don’t miss the opportunity of your big catch that is coming)
Build the ark before the rain falls while waiting for the windfall
Opportunities only favor the prepared. Luke 5:6-7 NKJV, John 21:5-12 NKJV
Plan and anticipate for more – There is no intelligent activity that does not require record-keeping
- Schedule (system)
Whatever you do make it systematic.
Develop a prayer habit.
Have a routine for prayer, study, and offering
Progress is neither accidental nor automatic
- Service (Diligence) Proverbs 10:5 NKJV, Proverbs 20:4 NKJV, Proverbs 12:27 NKJV
- Supervision – Accountability
Progress can only be measured if you can count. Proverbs 27:23-27 NKJV
- Suddenly (Timing)
God looks for man’s management before he performs his miracles.
The only time suddenly will happen is when God has seen what you do consistently.