WELCOME TO NGMP3.COM
Complete deliverance part 3
Romans 7:18-24 (KJV)
The cure for self is to be spirit-minded.
Casting out demons and spirit influences behind conditions is a subset of deliverance; It is not an administration of complete deliverance.
Luke 11:14 Acts 16:16-17
The second level of deliverance
2. Deliverance through transformation and that by the word of God mark 5:15
- Deliverance through transformation involves a reorientation of your spiritual understanding.
- Deliverance through transformation Involves opening the believer up to the nature and character of God, and then to the principles of the Kingdom.
- Transformation closes the door of ignorance and empowers the believer to rise above the influence of demons
- Transformation tears down negative thought patterns or mindsets that hitherto have been doorways for demons proverbs 4:23 Roman’s 12:2
Renewal and transformation happens through knowledge. All believers need the ministry of the teaching priest.
1 Corinthians 8:2 acts 2: 42
Starting is not the key continuing is the key
3. The discipline of conformity (Compliance with scriptural standards for victory).
- the enabling grace of God – you cannot do it on the strength of the flesh Phil 4:13
- Your will – the union between the enabling grace of God and your will is what empowers you to confirm. (Phil 3: 12-16) Deut 28:1 Joshua 1:8
How you conform to scriptural standards
- Your words – Your words must reflect and agree with God’s Word. Proverbs 18:20-21
- Your decisions Deut 30:15-20 Joshua 1:8
- Through your discipline in applying and living by the truth, you have learned.
Decision decides destinies. You are the principal factor responsible for your growth. The most important component in your success is not what you do, it’s who you become.
The quality of your choices and decisions will always be a reflection of your belief systems
The discipline to apply and live by the truth you have found is the last step of deliverance John 13:17
In this Kingdom, we have weapons that help us establish the victory that is in Christ;
The whole armor of God Ephesians 6:10-18
- Truth – – Integrity and moral rectitude.
- The breastplate of Righteousness – An upright Heart.
- The Preparation of the gospel of peace. Daniel 12:3
- The shield of faith (a system of defense)
- The helmet of Salvation
- The Sword of the spirit (the Word of God)
- Consistent Prayer
3 Weapon that eternally establishes and Manifests the Victory over satan
- the word of God Hebrews 1:3, ecc. 8:4, Isaiah 55:11, psalm 107:20, mark 16:20, 1 John 2:12-14. 1 John 5:14-15
- The name of Jesus mark 16:17, John 14:13-14, Ephesians 1:21
- The blood Leviticus 17:11
Blood represents life. From scriptures, Blood has always been used as a Ransom. proverbs 26:2 Ephesians 1:7 John 6:48-58 1 Corinthians 11:23