WELCOME TO NGMP3.COM
Complete Deliverance Part 2
The devil’s drives/causes
- Dominion and transgenerational allegiance. John 8:36 Obadiah 1:17
Structure and Operation of Satan
Revelations 12:7-9 Matthew 25:41, 2 Peter 2:4, Matthew 12:26 Ephesian 1:21, Ephesian 6:11-12, Ephesians 3:3-5
Satan Alongside demons (evil spirits) make up the satanic kingdom.
To fight and frustrate the purposes of God by any and all means
- Coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ
- Frustrate your efficiency in serving the purposes of God John 17:3
Sickness, delay, destruction is part of any and all means.
Satan has operational means
Ephesians 6:11, 2 corinthians 2:11
- Satan and demons fight Rev 12:7
- Satan hinders and resists 1 Thessalonians. 2:18
- Satan and demons steal, kill and destroy John 10:10 Matthew 13:19
- Satan and demons lie John 8:44 *
- Satan is a master of falsehood and disguises 2 corinthians 11:4
- Satan deceives 2 Corinthian 11:3, 1 timothy 2:14, Revelations 12:9
Of all the strategies and operations of satan, the most pronounced in the bible is deception.
To deceive is to deliberately cause someone to believe something is not true, usually for personal gain or to take advantage of.
Deception (falsehood) is a statement or action that is intended to mislead, hide the truth, or promote a false belief or idea. It is often done for personal gain.
Deception can not happen until the deceiver is away from the truth.
How Satan Operates
John 8:44, 2 corinthians 11:3, 1 timothy 2:13-14, Genesis 3:1-19
Every time you pass the blame on anyone or anything you give them authority over you.
- Everything God tells you must be guarded carefully
- Guide your heart with all diligence
- Faith comes by hearing and understanding
Levels of satanic influences over the saints
- Witchcrafts Galatians 3:1 Ephesians 5:6 2 peters 2:1-2
- Manipulation and control of your mind * Matthew 16:22-23, Luke 22:31-32
- Possession – complete control of spirit, mind, and body Mark 5:1-16 Ephesians 4:18, Exodus 3:7-8 Colo. 1:13-14
What is deliverance
Rescue or freedom from bondage, danger, and evil. It also means salvations.
- The scriptural strategy for experientially establishing the victory and authority of Jesus Christ over Satan and demonic forces, as it relates to life and destiny of the believer
- By extension, spiritual warfare for the believer in Christ is about establishing and manifesting victory rather than fighting for it. 2 Corinthians 2:14, 1 Corinthians 15:17
Weapons give us
- The power of the word
- The power of the blood
- The power of the name
Access points that satan has
The most effective for satan is a covenant.
When you pray end it with by the blood of Jesus Christ speaks better things overall covenants.
Father, Spirit, and the Word
Spirit, Water, and the Blood
John 1:5, Isaiah 49:24-25, Revelations 5:5-6, 1 corinthians 10:4-5