7 things you should do to prepare for supernatural increase
When God blesses you wherever you are will become too small. So make room for more. Malachi 3:10 NKJV, 2 Kings 6:1-3 NKJV
– To the next generation – When God blesses you wherever you are will become too small
– So create room for your children and children’s children
God gives us the raw materials we need to make the finished product. e.g. Cake, furniture, plane.
Whatever you have received from God He wants to multiply (increase) it. Genesis 1:28 NKJV
Borrow ideas, concepts, structures, systems. Increase your capacity. When the vessels finish the oil ceases to flow.
- Preparation e.g. Pilot, Surgeon, Banker, Apostle, DHL
- Preservation. Stop wastage through foolish spending. Proverbs 13:23 NKJV
- Satisfaction (Contentment). 1 Timothy 6:6 NKJV
- Projection. God is your insurer
Are You Ready for Supernatural Increase? with Dr. Sola Fola-Alade | The Liberty Church Global